Synthetic oil VOCA FST 2-Stroke 1LSKU: VCR-R10FST
13,00€ – 143,00€
2-Stroke engine oil 100% Synthetic from VOCA Racing.
It is a 100% synthetic oil, designed for all 2-stroke engines with liquid or forced air cooling. The formula is specially designed to be used in original or tuned engines with direct mixing in the fuel tank or by greasing separately.
Applications: 2-stroke engine oils, such as this one from VOCA Racing, are used to mix with petrol, thus lubricating the cylinder and piston walls, reducing friction in the combustion chamber and preventing engine seizure.
- Greater acceleration and power.
- Maximum protection against engine wear.
- Avoid the formation of carbonaceous residues.
- Extends the life of the spark plugs.
- Operational safety in all regimes.
- Minimal smoke formation.
- Spotless combustion.
The proportion of the petrol and oil mixture will depend on the recommendations of each engine manufacturer. Usually, the proportion is around 1 to 3%. Therefore, for 5 litres of petrol, we will add between 50 and 150 ml of engine oil.
Characteristics Regulations Features:
- Appearance DB.1 Bright and clear
- Colour DB.2 Red
- Density at 20ºC, gr/cm3 ISO 3675 / ASTM D-1298 0,88
- Viscosity at 100ºC, cSt ISO 3104 / ASTM D-445 10
- Viscosity at 40ºC, cSt ISO 3104 / ASTM D-445 61